Annual Fund 2017-2018
Thank you for considering a donation to our Annual Fund! As our Headmaster has previously stated, unrestricted annual giving dollars are essential to the daily operation of our school, and we count on it to effectively run the business of our school each year. Did you know that tuition only covers roughly 85% of what it takes to operate our school? Funding must come from other sources and The Annual Fund fulfills many of our needs. This fund enables us to:
- Have exceptional academic instruction and curriculum.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and beautiful environment for our children to spend their time.
- Offer each child vast areas to develop his/her social, physical, artistic, leadership, and other individual skills.
- Acquire and maintain excellent staff of teachers, faculty members, and administration.
- Reduce annual tuition increases.
Giving to The Annual Fund shows your support and confidence in our purpose…”Inspiring Academic Excellence with Honor and Christian Influences”. In addition, greater participation is a major factor when we apply for other funding from outside sources such as grants and foundation gifts. A higher percentage of participation shows that our families and friends are serious about the quality of our school and our chances greatly improve to receive these additional funds.
Remember, Gatewood Schools, Inc., is a not-for profit tax exempt private school organized under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions made to this organization are tax deductible. Consult your tax professional for your individual circumstances.
Should you have any questions or need anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Tracey Stickley, Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-485-8231 ex. 1200.