*Current job openings:
Science teacher (high school/middle school grades)
Language Arts (high school/middle school grades)
Math (high school/middle school grades)
Thank you for your interest in Gatewood Schools. Gatewood Schools is a K2-12 school of 360+ students offering an extensive academic, fine arts, and interscholastic programs. In the fall of 2013, Gatewood Schools underwent its 5 year SACS and SAIS Accreditation Review, and was AdvancED reaccredited with commendations. Additionally, Gatewood Schools is Accredited with Quality by the Georgia Accrediting Commission and is a member of the Georgia Independent Schools Association and Association of Christian Schools International.
If you are interested in teaching in:
1. A Christian environment
2. A place where you are treated as a professional and allowed to teach
3. An environment that is enjoyable, disciplined, and conducive to teaching and learning
4. A place where the pursuit of academic excellence is a hallmark of the school,
then Gatewood Schools may be the school for you.
To begin the application process, click to download the teaching application which is used for teaching positions. The non-teaching application, or the Part-time Coaching Application, is used for administration, substitute teaching, coaching, and aide positions. Please download the Background Check form and complete at the Putnam County Sheriffs office if you have not had a background check in the last 5 years.
Gatewood Schools is pleased to offer our faculty and staff competitive compensation. The compensation program includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing professional development
- 403b Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan (Employees can make optional personal contributions to the Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan)
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan permitting employees to shelter unreimbursed medical and dependent care expenses from income taxes
- Healthcare for full-time employees (50% of premium paid by school for employee, and low cost additional insurance for family members
- Waiver of application fee for children at Gatewood
- Tuition Discounts for children at Gatewood
Download the Teacher and Administrator Application Form, which is used for teaching positions, administration positions, substitute teaching positions, and aide positions, the Non-Teaching Application Form, or the Part-Time Coaching Position Application and return either by fax or mail to the number and/or address below.
139 Phillips Drive
Eatonton, GA 31024
Fax to 706-485-2455, attention Jeff Decker or
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
*Current as of February 2018, subject to change.